On Feb 4, Omnious.AI hosted an online event, “National Fashion Technology Mentorship Series (NFTMS)” through Zoom, which was a panel discussion with the leaders of fashion industry, who have gathered to talk about important topics and to share key insights to the modern fashion industry.
The main topics discussed in today’s session were:
- Improving your fashion personalization experience from store to screen.
- Increasing visibility and awareness in terms of sustainable practices.
- Avoiding commercialization and partnership mistakes.
- Navigating operational challenges, including supply chain disruptions.
- Leveraging AI to solve COVID-related business problems.
We’re proud to say that the event was a success. The discussions flourished with insightful ideas, and many participants have commented that they’ve taken away valuable knowledge.
We would like to thank all the panelists, participants, and the organizers of this event for making this happen, and we hope that the discussion today has taken fashion industry one step forward.
The next event in this series is on March 3rd, so if you haven’t signed up already, don’t miss out on the next opportunity to stay updated with the latest industry trends!
Learn more about us? Visit us here!